Thich Nhat Hanh’s Creative Intelligence
Posted on August 20, 2013 by Kira Kenley
- “My actions are my only true belongings.
- “When you plant lettuce, if it does not grow well, you don’t blame the lettuce. You look for reasons it is not doing well. It may need fertilizer, or more water, or less sun. You never blame the lettuce. If we have problems with our friends or family, we blame the other person. But if we understand their conditions, if we know how to take care of them, they will grow well, like the lettuce.”
- “Don’t wait until you have no more suffering before allowing yourself to be happy. Smile, breathe and go slowly… Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
- “The true miracle is not walking on water or walking in air, but simply walking on this earth… Walk as if you are kissing the earth with your feet.”
- “Because you are alive, everything is possible.”
Wishing you a peaceful and productive Tuesday!