A well developed creative intelligence allows you to:
- recognise the relationship with your own creative process as the No 1 relationship in your life, the one that defines all the others.
- observe and express the truth of your unique character and experience.
- be awake to life through seven senses (sight, hearing, taste, touch, smell, overall perception and intuition).
- know how to summon stillness and presence — and do so regularly.
- see that you are not separate from the rest of creative life, that the same process that creates one thing creates everything.
- accept challenging relationships and events in your life, letting them teach you what you need to know.
- understand that creative intelligence is not acquired so much as accessed, always there for us though we are not always there for it.
- feel confident of your ability to create
- hone your creative potential through practice.
To hone your creative intelligence, sign up for regular updates from this blog using the sign-up form, right.